Tuesday, February 15, 2005

MY Valentine's Day

oo nga i'm single, pero it doesn't mean that my valentine's day is just another ordinary day. in fact, it's the contrary. let me tell u my valentine story..

i had a date so early in the morning. with three of them.. guess hu the lucky guys were... well, they were not actually guys.. they were centipedes!!! i was taking a bath over my friend's house when i saw something creeping out of the rubber thingy that was on the floor. binuhusan ko cya ng tubig, and then ayun it was already out of sight. just when i thought that it was ok, then came popping out two more of them! ayun eh d binuhusan ko nanaman ng 2bg.. at nagmadali na akong maligo.. i spent the whole time lookng down jst to see f there were still more of them... gud thing i saw them agad at hnd ko natapakan.. kung hnd... ewwwwwwww

before leaving my friend's house i called my mom up to tell her that we would be arriving in school at about 1230pm so that she could ask my aunt's driver to pick up my computer. when we arrived in school, the driver wasn;t there yet, so i called up my mom again. turns out she thought that the driver was supposed to leave the house at 1230 pm! so we got into a shouting session, and i just took my cellphone away from my ear. i couldn't wait for him anymore because i had class at 1250, so i just asked them to pick me up at 530 after my class

when del and i were going to our biocol class, something happened to me again. the elevator in strc only serves up to the 3rd floor, so we had to take the stairs to the 4th floor. just when we were going up the stairs, i suddenly tripped. gud thing i was able to hold on to del (if not my face would probably look like valentines from red scars). but the bad thing there was that i dropped my cell and it rolled 2-3 steps... then we arrived at our classroom, and just when i was about to take a seat, i bumped my knee against the table

so hu said that my valentine's day isnt special? it is special.. but i think in a negative way hehehe.. at least it was something different.. altho my misfortunes on valentines day added to the thought on how much i hate that day.. o well, at least i got a laugh out of myself

They said:

Post a Comment

<< Home