Thursday, February 17, 2005

no chicken for the year of the rooster

up to 2day, ayaw pa rn maginstall ng modem sa pc ko s bhay.. i tried installing the drivers last nyt.. it did successfully, much to my surprise. i excitedly looked for the cable to connect the phone line to the modem and i attached it. afterwards, i tried to connect to the internet to no avail.. i looked at the properties and it said that the modem was not present.. i tried to install the driver again (i think for 4 more times), but nothing happened... =(

yesterday eula treated us to shakeys for a belated bday celebration. i asked david to give me a slice of a pizza and handed him my plate.. when i was about to place the plate on the table, the pizza slided off the plate and fell on my lap!

as i recall all the misfortunes i had for the past few days, im startng to wonder if what mame said was right.. that we should not eat chkn a few days after chinse new year because it would cause you ill luck, but before i heard about that superstition, ive been eatng chickn almost every day!! altho my mom said she never heard of such, i think the ill luck is slowly rubbing on me... i think i got to get myself a lucky charm... wait! my name is charms!! bka naman pwd na un hehee!!

They said:

At 10:09 AM, The words of Blogger feedalvin...

charmaine! nag-bloblog ka na rin pala.. hehe

ganyan talaga buhay, minsan minamalas ka, minsa sobrang minamalas ka...


shameless plugging:
visit my blog: http://hellgod.blogspot.com

 
At 10:28 PM, The words of Blogger mainepot...

haha nainspire ako sa blog mo eh!!!

i totally agree!!!!! lagi nlng malas!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home