Friday, February 10, 2006

tagged by mae =)

4 Jobs I had in my life
1. All-around events organizer/planner
2. ABAP Programmer
3. HR Functional
4. Counselor ng mga ______ puso! hahahhaha

4 Movies I could watch over and over
1. Cruel Intentions
2. Ten things i hate about you
3. Mighty ducks
4. harry potter

4 Places I’ve Lived in
1. Tondo
2. Parañaque (Kath's, Mia's, Eula's)
3. Pasig (Mark's)
4. Sta Mesa (Del's)

4 TV show/channel I love to watch
1. Desperate Housewives!!!!
2. music channels
3. channel 2 n 7
4. movie channels

4 Places I’ve been on vacation
1. Bora!!!!
2. Tagaytay
3. Hong Kong
4. China

4 Websites I visit daily
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Friendster
3. Blogs
4. Philstar/Bulletin/Inquirer websites

4 of my favorite foods
shet ang hirap naman nito!
1. dark chocolate!
2. chicken!
3. seafud! (esp pusit n halaan)
4. lamb!

4 Places I’d rather be by now
1. Paris
2. Greece
3. Rome
4. Kath's

4 Bloggers I am tagging
1. Joanne
2. Mia
3. Rica
4. Cathy

They said:

Post a Comment

<< Home